Why associate with Deltic at an early stage when you have an option to invest in more known brands as a seasoned businessperson is a question many of our current dealers had shared with us! Well, it is a question which will trouble the established investors who have the surplus to own a brand name as an e-vehicle (electric vehicle) dealer which has already established its firm name in the automobile industry (petrol/diesel) and now has entered the e-vehicles segment while assuming some kind of pre-existing monopoly. Let us try to analyze -
i) The Investment:
● The more experienced a businessman you are the more you will be concerned about the useless expenses when trying to set up a new business
● The biggest problem in a decision to go for an established name is the extravagant expense that comes to you in the name of the brand fees
● And what are you paying for really? In an established market segment, it makes sense to indulge in such investments as the returns follow but in a new segment like e-vehicles if one thinks that any great value addition will happen just because the brand did well before, one is mistaken
● 70% of investment is asked for in the name of brand fees and it surely is something that should bother an intelligent investor
ii) The Ownership:
● If you are a business person who believes that a business is best run with ownership and hard work then forget the first part of your expectations when going for too big a name
● Big names come with bigger multilevel franchisees in the chain owning multiple stores and extensive corporate culture, at times downright robotic
● Survival in such a system becomes impossible for a thinking being who wishes to run a business like a business and not an employee in a showroom
iii) The Return:
● Since the investment is too high the return on investment is not really high enough especially for the starting period
● You have to understand that the segment of battery-operated vehicles is growing and every growing business has a drawback, the drawback of evolving every day
● If you play your bets in a way where a high chunk of money is gone as a deposit, a market segment like education is good to go for
There are many other analytical reasoning which is case dependent and you can get your consulting done by approaching us directly. This way of individualistic catering to your expectations at the very beginning of our relations with you is how our policies have been made! We don’t just have another national dealership network but actually a family, coming together with a dream to establish the biggest e-vehicles company in India.
Why invest in Deltic?
Well, as a Deltic dealer (e-rickshaw or toto or e-scooter dealer) you get to become a part of the fastest-growing electric vehicles company in India. At the beginning stage with a larger scope and honored ownership, you get to have a chance to grow with the growth of the company. Under an investment of 15-20 lakh, while owning the best quality as per international standards, Deltic dealership is an investment you should go for!